APC Easy UPS SRV 2000VA 230V with External Battery Pack which consist of (1)SRVPM1KIL + (1)SRV36BP-9A
High quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions
Includes: (1) DC cable, Basic UPS signalling RS-232 cable, CD with software, Country-specific detachable power cord, USB cable, User manual
Output power capacity800 Watts / 1.0kVAOutput Connections(3) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup)Nominal Output Voltage230VNominal Input Voltage230VInput ConnectionsIEC 60320 C14Cord Length1.5metersAPC Easy UPS On-Line SRV Ext. Runtime 1000VA 230V with External Battery PackHigh quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditionsIncludes: (1) DC cable, Basic UPS signalling RS-232 cable, CD with software, Country-specific detachable power cord, USB cable, User manual
- Pure static bypass switch without bridging contactor securing a fast and reliable transfer to and from bypass, rated for 125% nominal load.
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- This product has a power factor corrected input side ensuring that the input power factor is always 1 regardless of load and mains voltage. A power factor of 1 minimizes installation costs by allowing the use of smaller cables and smaller fuses.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Mini slot supports various optional management cards which provide basic or essential monitoring, management and control features for the UPS.
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).