LED lamps provide perfect and refined lighting throughout the kitchen. Less energy consuming, they also guarantee a longer life than a conventional incandescent or halogen lamp. The temperature of the light is indicated in Kelvin. The higher the number of kelvins, the whiter the light (cold color) and conversely a low number of kelvins corresponds to yellow light (warm color). The light intensity is measured in Lux.
- Quiet: maximum extraction performance with minimum noise pollution.
- Low consumption LED lighting that provides ideal white light for your cooking zone.
- Possible exhaust installation to ensure optimal air quality in your kitchen.
Very quiet hood
Your guests aren't the only ones who appreciate a laid-back cook. So you can chat with your guests while cooking, we've made our hoods so quiet you hardly notice them.
Installation possible in evacuation
An exhaust air hood will suck the air out of your kitchen. The fats are collected by the metal filter. The air, including odors, is exhausted directly outside, through an exhaust duct passing through your wall. This type of installation ensures optimal air quality in your kitchen.
- Pyramid hoods
- In evacuation, recycling mode
- 1 motor
- Buttons, 3 suction speeds
- Noise level (min / max) in normal operation: 50/65 dB
- Air flow max. evacuation according to DIN / EN 61591: 365 m³ / h
- 2 x 3 W LED lighting
- 3 dishwasher-safe metal grease filters
- Energy efficiency class D * on a scale from A +++ to D
- Average energy consumption: 53.1 kWh / year *
- Fan efficiency class: E *
- Lighting efficiency class: A *
- Grease filter efficiency class: D *
- Connection cable 1.3 m
- Connected load: 100 W
- Light intensity: 94 lux
- Color temperature: 3500 K